APOLLO 2000 SOFTWARE LICENSE
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT "LICENSE" CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SOFTWARE. BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, PROMPTLY RETURN THE SOFTWARE TO THE PLACE WHERE YOU OBTAINED IT FOR A REFUND.
1. License. The software accompanying this License whether on disk or on any other media (the "Software") is licensed, not sold, to you by Apollo 2000 Software Inc. ("Apollo 2000") or by any of its authorized distributors ("AD"). You own the media on which the Software is recorded but Apollo 2000 Software retains title, ownership and full interest to the Software. The Software in this package and any copies which this License authorizes you to make are subject to this License.
2. Permitted Uses and Restrictions. This License allows you to install and use the Software on a single computer at a time. This License does not allow the Software to exist on more than one computer at a time. You may make one copy of the Software in machine-readable form for backup purposes only. The backup copy must include all copyright information contained on the original. Except as permitted by applicable law and this License, you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, rent, lease, loan, distribute, sublicense, create derivative works from the Software or transmit the Software over a network. You may, however, transfer your rights under this License provided you transfer the related documentation, this License and a copy of the Software to a party who agrees to accept the terms of this License and destroy any other copies of the Software in your possession. Your rights under this License will terminate automatically without notice from Apollo 2000 Software if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this License.
3. Limited Warranty on Media. Apollo 2000 Software or AD warrants the media on which the Software is recorded to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of original purchase. Your exclusive remedy under this paragraph shall be, at Apollo 2000 Software's or AD's option, a refund of the purchase price of the Software or replacement of the Software which is returned to Apollo 2000 Software or AD or other duly authorized representative with a copy of the receipt.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty on Software. You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the Software is at your sole risk. The Software is provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind.
5. Apollo 2000 SOFTWARE DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, THE ACCOMPANYING MATERIALS, AND ANY ACCOMPANYING HARDWARE. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. Apollo 2000 SOFTWARE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. FURTHERMORE, Apollo 2000 SOFTWARE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR RELATED DOCUMENTATION IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY Apollo 2000 SOFTWARE OR A DULY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU (AND NOT Apollo 2000 SOFTWARE OR A DULY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL Apollo 2000 SOFTWARE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS LICENSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In no event shall Apollo 2000 Software's total liability to you for all damages exceed the amount paid for this License to the Software.
7. Export Law Assurances. You may not use or otherwise export or reexport the Software except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Software was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, none of the Software may be used or otherwise exported or reexported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) a United States embargoed country or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce's Table of Denial Orders. By using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
8. Government End Users. If the Software is supplied to the United States Government, the Software is classified as "restricted computer software" as defined in clause 52.227-19 of the FAR. The United States Government's rights to the Software are as provided in clause 52.227-19 of the FAR.
9. Controlling Law and Severability. This License shall be governed by the laws of the state of Florida. Each of the parties hereto irrevocably attorns to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Florida and further agrees to commence any litigation which may arise hereunder in the courts located in the judicial district of Pinellas County, state of Florida. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of this License shall continue in full force and effect.
10. Complete Agreement. This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the use of the Software and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter. No amendment to or modification of this License will be binding unless in writing and signed by Apollo 2000 Software.